Literotica.com
index : members : emap : Biography

Add to favorites

emap
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
emap's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 356867
Member Since: April 29, 2004
Last Modified: August 7, 2012
Some words from emap:

I'd really like to thank the people who have actually said something to me, not sure what the rest of you are waiting for :P I do have to say it, please send me feedback, I can't get better if you don't tell me what's wrong, and tell me what you loved to, I love hearing how I got you wet or hard, get's me wet to ,)You know I wish I didn't have to say this, but if your coming here and left me some public feedback without an email, email me to so I can reply and do whatever your email makes me think of doing, I will try to not be mean, and I will say something, if you let me ,)OK, tempting as it is, I won't just send you an email with 'something' typed in, I tend to be talkative ,)

Sorry to say this, but the story I was working on is canceled. I am currently working on a new one however, should be quite interesting. It's about a superheroine, how she became super is what I'm doing now, if people like it enough, I'll do at least one more about her activities later on. Not all sex, and her powers do not center on sex, but there will be plenty of sex. ;)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board