Literotica.com
index : members : sensualguy144 : Biography

Add to favorites

sensualguy144
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
sensualguy144's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Western USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: none
Pets: None
User Number: 357116
Member Since: April 29, 2004
Last Modified: July 11, 2010
sensualguy144
Some words from sensualguy144:

Understand that I write for myself only, not to please others, and I possess ancient esoteric knowledge that few on this world are gifted with. Believe that or not, I could care less.

The stories of Cheating and terrible revenge that I choose to post are meant to shake the reader.

The purpose is to bring the reader face to face with two flavors of evil. The entity who is perceptive, will begin to ask themselves which is the greater evil ? The single violent evil act, in response to another evil act - (Adultery/Cheating) - that is a planned, viciously repeated betrayal, sometimes across an entire marriage, hundreds if not thousands of times.

The ignorant ones locked in their matrix web will fail to comprehend the difference because it threatens their comfort zone, sometimes called ego paradigm.

In the end which is the most damaging to the soul.

Quoting from an ancient source, who shall remain nameless:

?Man on Earth has cast himself into utter DARKNESS and DEGRADATIONS, while writhing in CARNAL ACTIVITIES within the great cities, having been trapped by the tentacles of the lie.?

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board