• Authors
  • xxistential

xxistential

Like most of us here, I have an over active imagination, and an over active sex drive. I've been an avid reader of the site for years, but never had the courage to post anything, mainly because I wasn't sure how my wife would react. Stupid me, I'd totally underestimated her. One of our fun things to do back in college before we were married was reading erotica to each other.

One night I had printed out some stories and we were fooling around and perusing the pages, reliving our old college days. It was great. Then I read her a story called Mountain Air, which you'll find in my list. I wouldn't let her speak until I was done. She was amazed I had found something like thing because it so vividly detailed one of her biggest fantasies. Then I told her that I had written it for her.

Well the rest is history. She loved it, said it was great and convinced me to post it. Then I sat down and got an idea to write Welcome to my Mid-Life Crisis. The response I recieved I must say completely overwhelmed me and I want to thank all of you who posted feedback and sent me such wonderful e-mails. Please keep on sending me your comments. Not only does it help my ego, it makes me a better writer.

Location

Mid West USA

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
379Followers
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Wet, Very Wet, Voluptuous Women

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact xxistential by clicking here.