• Authors
  • Sas It Up2

Sas It Up2

I love to have friends around all the time, and people who I can really get to know. I love the art of sex, but I also love the way the mind plays its part ...

I love to play in the dirt in my garden, read, write, cook, talk, learn, walk, music, and so much more. I am a Cancer, June 27th...if you want to send me a present or card :) lol.

Physically I hate talking about appearances, so I will give you the basics...and maybe I will post a picture eventually but I don't think so :) Brown Eyes, Dark Brown Hair with hints of red throughout, easy smile, and a constant dieter.

I have a ton of goals to meet this year and am taking the time to be selfish and do them. I want to ski by decemeber (never have before)and ride on the back...or maybe the front? of a motorcycle. I can't wait to hit the beach and just have so much fun this year going camping and all the other things ...exploring my 'new self'. Love to talk to you :)
~Sas~

P.S. Someones recently sparked my curious nature in nude photography...

Location

New York

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
1Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s), Reptile(s), Other

Fetishes

Oh Wouldn't You Like To Know? Lol ...ask And I May Tell You A Few Of Them :)

Contact Author

Contact Sas It Up2 by clicking here.