• Authors
  • scatwoman

scatwoman

First: a word of warning. If you don't like extreme dominance and submission, mainly human toilet service, you probably won't like my stories. Fair warning!

A while back, I had written a few Voyager and miscellaneous scat stories that floated around the Internet for a while. I had a backlog of others I hadn't finished and recently decided to post them somewhere, so here they are! Now I write mostly on Hentai Foundry since they don't limit story content, but I still like Literotica because it's THE sex story hub online now.

My earliest stories were mostly F/F and dealt with one woman dominating another and making her drink her piss and eat her shit.
The later stories still had some scat but introduce a lot of interracial cuckold elements as well (something a kinky couple I knew got me into by asking me to write stories about them).

To give you some context on some of my stories, I am a fan of both Star Trek Voyager (not the Original Series, Kirk was such a pud, and TNG's only good character, Tasha, was killed off in the first season) because it has so many great, strong and interesting female characters (especially once they added 7 of 9!)

I'm also a fan of the X-Men, I got into them when I was in middle school in the 80's and, for whatever reason, really identified with them. I guess the whole idea of being different and having to hide from a world that didn't understand me, etc, etc. To that end, some of my writings were set in a pseudo-X-Men setting, so you'll have to excuse that if it seems weird to you... but the stories are still some of the hottest, kinkiest and dirtiest I've written!

Enjoy!

Location

Midwest

Gender

Genderqueer

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
615Followers
66Following
79My Favorites
21My Comments
9Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Fetishes

Scat, Piss, Watersports, Bsdm, Bondage, Dominance, Submission, Cuckold, Interracial, Anal, Oral, Lesbian, Transgender, Bestiality, Twincest, Sissification, Humiliation, Corruption

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact scatwoman by clicking here.