Literotica.com
index : members : mikeperk : Biography

Add to favorites

mikeperk
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
mikeperk's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: U.K. South Coast
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: depilated females
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 383678
Member Since: June 20, 2004
Last Modified: October 1, 2007
mikeperk
Some words from mikeperk:

Born in 1937 and educated at Gosport, Hampshire, U.K.

Completed an electrical apprenticeship within the Royal Dockyard at Portsmouth prior to undertaking National Service with the Royal Airforce.

Later employed by various management companies that collectively became known as GEC-Marconi for a total of 38 years, with a career progression that spanned:

Draughtsman, Design Engineer, Project Controller, Business Manager, Contracts Manager and finally Commercial Manager.

Married in 1960, with three children born over the following ten years.

My first wife died of cancer at the age of forty-nine, causing me to seek an interest to occupy my mind during lonely evenings ? so I purchased a word processor and undertook some writing instruction.

Two years later I married again but the interest in writing continued.

Having decided to go for early retirement I started to write novels, really as a hobby rather than having any serious aspiration of getting the work published. However, a few tentative submissions have been made over recent years with a mixed reception received from the agents concerned.

Very interested in straight erotica, naturism and the female form.

Like most men I guess sex, or the thought of it, remains the main driving force of my life.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board