Literotica.com
index : members : Malice2 : Biography

Add to favorites

Malice2
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Malice2's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Stressville, NYC
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: I'm into the *concept* of rape, mild domination and bondage fascinates me. Besides that, great sexual fiction. The kind that makes your heart thump and your juices flow.
Pets: None
User Number: 39031
Member Since: July 8, 2001
Last Modified: July 22, 2010
Malice2
Some words from Malice2:

MALICE FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Actually not really. I've been trying to submit some new stories but lit rejects every single one of them for different reasons and I'm getting fed up.

For those who continued to come here to read my crap and leave me feedback, I thank you and apologize profusely for being away and failing to get back to you. I'll try to check this account more often in the future.

Because lit cuts my stories to shreds and aggravates my soul as often as they do, I've created a website to display them all, intact and in order.

http://www.angelfire.com/funky/malicious

It's got all my stories, plus character pics, drawings, profiles, info on upcoming crap, even some info on yours truly. It's definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of my stuff.

I also have a blogger site with some newer D/s stuff I've been working on. Details to that, like everything else is up on the page. You're already here, why not check it out?

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board