• Authors
  • Purity Corrupted

Purity Corrupted

She waits for You and slips the tip of her wet, pink tongue over her lips to wet them slowly, her eyes sparkling green-grey as she leans back on the sofa, settling against the cushions. She traces her slender fingers over the front of her shirt, her dark painted nails flicking lightly over the hardening buds of her nipples beneath the flimsy fabric, catching at the edge of her full bottom lip with her teeth as a soft moan slips from her throat. She closes her eyes as she sighs softly, and runs her hands down over the round softness of her belly. Slipping them under the hem of her shirt, she pulls it up slightly to bare the pale expanse of skin below her breasts, and curls her fingers to rake her fingernails viciously over her flesh. She catches her breath in a soft gasp as her nails mar that milk skin perfection with red marks. Her back arches causing her breasts to strain against the thin fabric of her shirt, her thick hair spilling over the sofa cushions as she rolls her head, lost in the exquisite pain of the moment. Her tongue slips wantonly across her lips as she runs her hand down over her belly, her fingers playing softly over the scratch marks, teasingly gentle after the pain she visited upon her own form. She bends her knees up, lifting her legs, the curve of her calf pressing against the backs of her thighs, her skirt slipping up over her milky pale thighs revealing more of her form, her sex covered in the tight stretch of plain cotton panties. She cups her small hand over that aching mound and moans softly, her slender fingers probing, searching over the thin cotton, feeling the moistness spread as her excitement grows in preparation for You. Then, feeling herself grow close, she stops. Her breath in quick shallow pants as she stills herself, and forces her hunger to wait. She waits for You.



Location

Sydney, Australia

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Many And Varied

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Purity Corrupted by clicking here.