• Authors
  • LadyPenny

LadyPenny

I am one of the most fascinating individuals on this planet. I am a big nerd. I enjoy watching marching band contests and reading old school science fiction by A. E. Van Vogt and Isaac Asimov. After working a few years at a movie theatre, one of my favorite past times is going to the movies. My favorite movies include classics such a the Great Escape and Detroit Rock City. I enjoy listening to good techno, trance, or happy-hardcore, and going to raves if given the chance. I used to go to a lot of local and national rock shows, but that is more of a hassle and very expensive when you go twice every weekend. My absolute favorite band is Green Day, but I also like EvE 6 and Offspring. I am also somewhat of a gamer; I have an NES, PS2, and Game Cube. I am an Animal Crossing and Dance Dance Revolution addict. I also like sugary food and good italian food (so I'm not into that low-carb bullshit). I love television, and religiously watch Stargate: SG-1, Roswell, Farscape, and other old Sci-Fi. I have been told my Anime tastes are a bit bland, but I like Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Tenshi in Tokyo, Dragon Ball Z, InuYasha, Blue Gender, Yu Yu Hakisho, and Cyborg 009. My favorite Anime is Android Kikaider: the Animation. I am a senior in college, about to get my BA in Psychology. I am always analyzing you, it's fun! I hope to further my education to be a Psychologist (which means I get a Ph.D.) and I want to work with couples and families with adolescent or grown children.


Location

Denton, TX

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

None I Know Of

Find Me Online