Literotica.com
index : members : MrsCanyon : Biography

Add to favorites

MrsCanyon
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MrsCanyon's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: CANADA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpsmw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: gangbangs / fresh cockmeat
Pets: Dog(s), Bird(s), Other
User Number: 411849
Member Since: September 2, 2004
Last Modified: August 4, 2016
MrsCanyon
Some words from MrsCanyon:

Hi! Its still me. Because of an error, we could not post anymore stories at the other site.

I enjoy sharing my wife with my friends and others. I have had her work as a stripper, done some ameteur and professional porn movies. I even had her work in a Las Vegas Whore house for a time.

We have had many adventures in the past sixteen years that she has been fucking other guys. Most of the time she fucks for free.

She has entertained me and my friends many many times in 3 somes and gangbang occasions. You could say that she has been around the block several times!

Both me and my wife will be writing our stories for all to read and enjoy thanks to another current writer that posts her stories on Literotica.

Update, Tracy just finished doing a porno shot for "Fuck My Wife Please", where she got fucked by three guys, and a shoot for the porno series M.I.L.F fucking one guy. Look for them in the stores soon.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board