• Authors
  • Mountain Rider

Mountain Rider

Hi all,

I have two complete novels and a novelette about the Cathalian Witches from my works In an Iron Sling, Instinct, and Vernal Recollections. They are available in PDF form with artwork for FREE by emailing me at elain.rides <at> gmail.com

I didn't put them here on LIT because it would have eliminated the formatting and artwork. I worked hard on both, and I would like them to remain intact. Also FREE means FREE, there is no paywall, password, OnlyFans, Patreon, mailing list, or anything. The PDFs are actually just free if you want them.

Guide to my stories categorically and in reading order:

Autobiographical
1. Learning to Love Myself (series) -- is an autobiographical narrative about sexual discovery.
2. Marrying Angel -- is a follow on story to Learning to Love Myself which covers events leading up to Angel's wedding.
3. Learning to Love Another (series) – the second autobiographical narrative. It follows Learning to Love Myself and overlaps timewise with the events of Marrying Angel.

Just for fun
1. Shallow Thoughts, Deep Subjects -- is an early piece I wrote in second person about one of Angel's encounters. You, the reader, get to seduce her.

Heartland Tales - fantasy material set in the Heartlands world created by fellow Litizen Trisha Monks (check my favorites page).
1. I’ll Bet Ye Fer It! – standalone story about an old dwarf and a beautiful girl. Strong anal emphasis in this one.
2. In an Iron Sling – Chapter 2 in the first volume of the Chronicles of the Cathalian Witches, the whole of which is available for free. See above.
3. Instinct – Chapter 4 in the first volume of the Chronicles of the Cathalian Witches, the whole of which is available for free. See above.
4. Vernal Recollections – the whole novelette for the second volume of the Chronicles of the Cathalian Witches. It has been revised and updated and is also available for free. See above.

Please send me feedback! If you include an email address, I'll try to respond to you as well. Also, please vote if you like what you read.

Ride on,

Elain

Location

Mountain roads...

Gender

Female

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
167Followers
6Following
4My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Personal Transformation

Contact Author

Contact Mountain Rider by clicking here.