• Authors
  • Mndom

Mndom

I am a very horny young girl. I really want to find a man, woman, or both(hehe) to satisfy me. I work in an office as a secretary and often fantasise about a male and female boss forcing me into a precarioius situation in order to keep my job. Email me with your picture so i can see who i will be talking to.

I have curently written 11 erotic stories and should have number 12 up soon. If you have good ideas for more, email me. I would love to hear about it.

Also I want to thank everyone for their kind words regarding my stories. I wrote one for fun, and your positive response has compelled me to write more. Please send me topics that you would like to read about!

Thanks for all of your great feedback. The Counselor Troi series now has the long awaited chapter 5 up, so for all of you that requested a new chapter, it is there waiting for you!
I want to know how many more chapters do you want to see in the series? What would you like to see the characters do? I am contemplating putting another story before culminating the series, but I want to know what YOU think about it.

After many of you asked for it, I have now written a true story about me. It was an event that happened a few years ago. I hope you enjoy it!

Please give me some ideas because one of the joys I get is to write for you. I received a very kind letter the other day about from a guy who said that my stories not only helped him in relieve tension, but also was a story that he throughly enjoyed reading. The stories on Literotica are the ones I write JUST for you, so please enjoy them!!!
Love,
Melissa



Location

British Columbia

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Spanking, Orgy,

Contact Author

Contact Mndom by clicking here.