• Authors
  • Quillman

Quillman

Well mannered, well spoken old fashioned Englishman, who adores elegance, heels and fully fashioned nylons....on a lady of course!

Reserved and conservative in public, a naughty boy in private. Loves to pamper, adore and worship a lady who realises the power of her feminine charms and understands the playfulness and exquisite dynamics of gentle submission and domination. Believes that politeness, respect, and good decent traditional manners are the best aphrodisiac.

Delightful thoughts at the end of an evening; to caress and pamper a clean petite and well pedicured foot is a joy to behold, especially when encased in nylons and teetering heels. To have the privilege to touch,softly tickle and kiss champagne from such a work of natures art is truly wonderful.

I hope that you enjoy whatever submissions (no pun intended)that make it on to the site.

If you have posted a comment that can be read as constructive or supportive, then please accept my thanks.


Location

GB

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
53Followers
1Following
63My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Unashamed Leg Man! More So If In Ff Nylons And Heels.

Contact Author

Contact Quillman by clicking here.