• Authors
  • student2curious

student2curious

I am a 46 yr old bisexual hispanic male that was once a cuckhold to my ex-wife which has sparked my curiousity about the bi-sexual lifestyle. I took great pleausre and delight watching my wife (currently ex-wife) fuckin other men; especially black men with huge cocks. I was priviledged enough to suck my best friends dick before he fucked my wife; and was also able to lick his shaft as he fucked her doggy style. I love to lick, suck, and swallow the sperm from her freshly fucked pussy; creampies and sloppy seconds are my greatest fetishes. I am currently searching for a woman that wants a full time man and lover in her life; yet, wants to be sexually active with as many men as she would like. In other words, I want to be a cuckold to a slut that loves to fuck lots of men. I am also interested in singles or couples that have bi sexual males to teach me the joys of male/male sex. I would like someone that is both a top and a bottom; someone willing to give as well as receive. My main and only requirement is total and utter discretion and privacy.

Location

Texas

Gender

Male

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
7Following
34My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

50

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Cuckold, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Voyerizm, Interracial, Black Cocks, Sucking Cock

Contact Member

Contact student2curious by clicking here.