• Authors
  • frizbietkd

frizbietkd

I have written several different types of short stories; I prefer fantasy or erotica. I have a series (not published) from high school about a secret agent along the lines of the "Pink Panther." He is a clutz that somehow solves crimes along with destroying the city with his gadgets (most of which he has no idea how to use).

My favorite stuff, and the stuff I will most likely post on this site is about an island my friends created and brought me into called "Envision." It is a slave island like that from "Exit to Eden," only these people live on the island, are born and bred into slavery.

There is a whole class system to the slaves that I don't really feel at liberty to explain.

I have yet to find the best place to put my submissions (after all, I have only placed 2), and eventually would like to combine them into a novel (that is what I am working on now).

Finding the time to write is difficult, and writing short stories is very different than explaining a whole system of people.

The characters I am focused on are Slate and his Mistress' entourage. If there are specific requests for a character I have posted about, please let me know.

Location

Pdx, or

Gender

Male

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
17My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Bdsm-Bottom; feather, Bondage, Anal (self), Role-Playing, Group, Exhibitionism, Golden shower-Curious, Open To New Experiences

Contact Author

Contact frizbietkd by clicking here.