Literotica.com
index : members : BaileyNyte : Biography

Add to favorites

BaileyNyte
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BaileyNyte's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: Chicago, IL
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: spankings, rough play, harsh tones, dominate men and FEAR!
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Bird(s), Reptile(s), Other
User Number: 459360
Member Since: December 22, 2004
Last Modified: December 7, 2014
BaileyNyte
Some words from BaileyNyte:

I started writing stories when I was in grade school, started writing erotic stories when I was in high school. Still TRYING to write. I don't have a pulisher, never wanted one. My stories are written only because keeping my head filled with all this PLUS everyday life stuff hurts to much so I release with writing. I don't write for you, I write for me, I put it up only because I'm bored. My stories are just that... stories. I find the things I write about very erotic, rather I actually participate in it or not is not your business. I can't believe how upset some of you get over words on a computer screen. Rather you live it or not is not my business or my concern but that doesn't give you the right to flood my email with HATE. GET A LIFE! I actually HAD to turn off my comments and you people are STILL EMAILING ME!! 'Daddy' is the generic name I gave the Dominant Male in my stories. He is fictional, he exists ONLY in my head. I fantasize about these things then write them down it doesn't mean that I actually do them. But I might and that is not your concern. I assure you I'm a big girl and know how to take care of myself so enough with the big protective brother/sister act. To all who actually enjoyed my writings thank you very much and good luck to you in whatever you chose to do. To all of you HATERS out there I've got a finger for you. Can you guess which one? There is a HUGE difference in constructive criticism and being down right rude, mean, and Hateful. Bite my ass!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board