• Authors
  • 007s Girl

007s Girl

First and foremost, as I mentioned above:
The names Leianne. That's Lee Ann. Say it with me. Leeee Aaaannn. Not Lea, not Laya. Leianne. Got it? ok.

I see myself as fairly normal. Ok, I've been in politics for way too long and I'm lying through my teeth. I'm so far from normal it's amazing I'm human. But what is normal anyway? A bunch of stuffy, "perfect" people sitting around sipping tea? Thanks but no thanks, that's just not for me. Actually, I'm a hard worker that goes for the goal and doesn't stop 'til she takes home the prize. I'm determined and adamant to not only succeed, but be the best at whatever I do. But I also have the more girly side that loves to go out and have a good time or just g have my nails done.

I am a California girl trapped in Missouri and it bites but my wit and Harry Potter have seen me through it. I love humor and comic relief is my old stand by when I get into trouble. I am the girl you see at parties who is sitting quietly off to herself and everyone calls her a snob. It's not that I don't like those people it's just that it is more fun to analyze them and make fun of them later. Not because I don't like them, but because if you give someone enough time, their idiocity will shine through.

To give you one last little insight to my personality, I read Shakespeare and political books in my spare time and I don't like TV. Simple enough? I hope so as it's all you get. If you are still interested in getting to know more about me (And oh yes, there is much more) shoot me a message and if we click, you may just get to see exactly how illogical my logic really can be.

Location

Wherever I may Roam

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
4Following
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Angelina Jolie :o)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact 007s Girl by clicking here.