• Authors
  • erusian

erusian

I am the traveller. The paths of experience and enlightenment spread out before me, promising secrets and revelations along the way. I indulge myself in these mysteries, following each odyssey through to the next. My paths have carried me around the world, from the deserts and minarets of Persia, to the warm, crystalline waters of the Caribbean. I've wandered the red hued mazes of Amsterdam and lost myself in the earthy smell of ancient castles. I've drifted through the canals of London and slept a night under the stars in the Scottish Highlands. I've traversed the breadth of America, from one coast to the other, undertaking many adventures along the way.

I've been penniless and homeless on the streets of New Orleans. I've attended orgies on a highrise penthouse balcony in the heart of New York City. I've spent time living in my car and I've seen my name on the silver screen. I've wandered alone and I've bowed to cheering crowds. I've loved and I've hated and I've met some amazing people in my journey... and I've learned very much from each and every one.

I've been through and seen and tasted much of the world, but there is very much I have yet to see. Nevertheless, for all the experience I might gain for myself, there is nothing so rewarding as sharing the wonders that I see with the girl that I love. And so my adventures continue with a most excellent travelling companion. She is brimming with life and love and boundless curiosity. Her gorgeous blue eyes drink in the sights and scenarios, locking them away in an insightful mind that mirrors her intoxicating outer beauty. She is my student and my teacher, my whore and my angel, my slave and my love.

She and I have many avenues left to explore in our lives together. And as we follow our paths, you follow yours; and perhaps one day, our ways will cross and we will all carry on, richer from the meeting.

Location

Los Angeles

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

D/s, BDSM, Et Al

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact erusian by clicking here.