Literotica.com
index : members : docBlue : Biography

Add to favorites

docBlue
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
docBlue's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: PA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: caundalism
Pets: None
User Number: 475158
Member Since: January 31, 2005
Last Modified: January 20, 2022
docBlue
Some words from docBlue:

My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual level; which in turned made me imagine such things. For example, in 'A Tale to Tell: The Cape', all those events were real. The follow-up stories were imagination reaching past the reality.

We met in 1989 & I find my wife THE sexiest woman I've ever seen (even vs most celeb). 36DDD, 26, 36 since i met her and still rocking it close to that after all these years. And so, when i think of the times I've seen her showing partial nudity, or full nudity, especially when it happens out of doors, where someone else might catch her incredible beauty, it makes my mind (and privates) go off!

My goal is to bring my joy of her through stories. I hope the readers may feel the moments of sexual tension, and perhaps even get some ideas to try similar experiences. If anyone does, tell me about it!

Thank you for any feedback and please take time to vote!

If you really like a story, please add it to your Favorites list!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board