• Authors
  • WhenWynn

WhenWynn

Hi, I always like the challenge of trying to define my existance in a paragraph....not! I like to think of my sense of humor and ability not to take life too serious as my two most important attributes. I consider myself a conversationalist and love laughing and joking late into the night. I have an equally serious side to my personality and enjoy politics, philosophy and current events. I have a lifelong passion for music, literature, and art thinking them each expressions of the soul. I love anything from an art opening to an afternoon at the zoo. Bars and coffee houses are favorite places since they provide opportunity for late night conversation and people watching. I am intelligent and imaginative and have a deep appreciation for the ironies of life. I like to relate to people that the glass is neither half full nor half empty..........rather it is halfway to my next drink. I travel most of the year on business and if you see me here the chances are I am only around for three or four weeks. I have a lot of time off each year and if I were to meet the right person I could make myself available whenever not working. I am recently out of a long term relationship and am not really looking for that relationship to end all relationships. At the same time I would never rule out such a possibility. I value candor and feel it is uniquely important when dating. I consider myself to be compassionate and will never leave any e-mail unanswered. To me BDSM is more an interest than a lifestyle. I think tying myself down to a label entirely too limiting, however I would describe myself as a Dominant. I have nearly seven years in the lifestyle and have a wealth of experiences to share with the right person. I am a tender compassionate man who understands the balance between passion and control. I feel the relationship between a Dominant and submissive is a sacred one that is full of ambiguity. With the right person I would have a sincere interest in switching from time to time although I lack any real experience as a bottom. I am an imaginative and daring lover with a keen interest in seeing just how far I can push the envelope.

Location

Travels, West Coast Mainly

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

None, I Find Them Too Limiting.

Contact Author

Contact WhenWynn by clicking here.