• Authors
  • itisgregory

itisgregory

Yes this photo is really me - I posted it so you can imagine my face as you read my store. I am a REAL Asian Wife of a man who desires and encourages my sex adventures. He set up this account with my private email and has asked me to post my stories to encourage other married ladies to enjoy their sexual side with other men besides your husband.

I am told by many white men how they love being with an Asian woman....You Asian women are desired by white men and should talk your husbands into allowing you to service other men in a way that satisfies your marriage.

For now, we agree that I must always consultant with my husband before I want to service a man. He decides then if he wants to watch or hear the details later during our love making. If the man I am pleasing is not comfortable with my husband watching then maybe it won't happen or maybe it will....just depends on different things at the time.

I have become more adventurous. He now lets me play alone anytime and with anyone. I do not need his approval. He just wants to hear all about it when I cum home.

Please provide feedback for encouragement to write more or to try different things.

Location

California

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
48Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Classy, Educated Asian Wife Has Sex With Well Hung Men.

Contact Author

Contact itisgregory by clicking here.