• Authors
  • xBriarRosex

xBriarRosex

It's hard for me to write a biography because I keep changing what it is I want others to see. I like to think I have an 'I'll try anything twice' attitude. My desires fluctuate so often I can't seem to anchor on anything specific. Sometimes I feel like being gentle, romantic. Other times submissive, like I would sit at the side of the man that possessed me, eager for a praising look or a stroke of my hair. But then... There are times when I feel torn. The desire to please vs. The craving for punishment, when I feel I would do anything to please 'Him' and can only think of being a good girl but still having this little urge in the back of my mind to disobey. At this point I don't know whether I truly enjoy punishment, or if it's just curiousity - my greatest weakness. ~~ And then there is that ever present side of me that wants nothing to do with the sophistication of words and rules and labels and just wants to be taken. Hard, fast, passionately rough and in the moment. Hair pulled, neck bitten, my nails on his back. Lust. My ever present lover.

Location

Washington

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
8Following
5My Favorites
13My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Force, Non-Con

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact xBriarRosex by clicking here.