Literotica.com
index : members : cd4girls : Biography

Add to favorites

cd4girls
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
cd4girls's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Pantyhose, nylons, stockings and heels
Pets: None
User Number: 489468
Member Since: March 11, 2005
Last Modified: May 12, 2010
cd4girls
Some words from cd4girls:

Thanks for all the feedback. I do cherish it. I know I only have two submissions so far and many of you wish me to continue but I have been too stressed out with real life to get down to doing a chapter 2. I am working on other stories as well and hope to submit real soon. If you have any feedback I would love to hear from you, good or bad.

I am into women's clothing, there is just nothing more sexier and stranger and erotic about what women wear. I love pantyhose, heels, skirts and lingerie. I do love to wear these things from time to time and I love to play dress up with other women. Most of my stories are fictional, but I love to write from a first person point of view. Probably because I am no Marilyn Monroe dressing up but I love to fantasize that I could be.

I would love to hear from women who are attracted to crossdressers so I can get a true female point of view. Thank you for taking some time to share my fantasies. I hope you enjoy them as much as I love writing them.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board