• Authors
  • MasterHoward

MasterHoward

I am a Master who is sadistic and caring, gentle, strict, but fair. I will lead you, guide you, and control you with a firm hand or a gentle touch. I can be the one you have looked for. I have been in the lifestyle for over forty years. I live the life 24/7, I do not and I will not change. I am considered honest and truthful. I expect that in return. I live in Waterford Michigan and I am married to a lovely young lady who is a bottom. I have a wonderful, well trained submissive, who loves to be controlled and tortured. Both are good friends. Yes I am looking for a third, I want that third one to be BI or BI curious as a playmate for my submissive and my self.

I am looking for a female submissive/slave who fills the following requirements: she must be intelligent, clean, well dressed [though she will be naked most of the time]. Willing to serve and be trained and be between the age of 35 to 50 years old, weigh 160 pounds or less, 5' to 5' 8". She should be BI or BI curious and enjoy pain of 6 to 8 or more on a scale from 1 to 10. I do not want a one-night stand; I am tired of those who think they just want to try being D/s, BDSM slave/submissive if your willing to learn and be trained molded into what I want please contact me. If your not real or just playing games, please go elsewhere.

Master Howard

Location

Waterford MI

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
39Following
4My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

D/s

Contact Member

Contact MasterHoward by clicking here.