Literotica.com
index : members : LadyRoscoe : Biography

Add to favorites

LadyRoscoe
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
LadyRoscoe's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Crochet,subbing,Writing, Hiking,Camping
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: BDSM,Bondage,Nipple play, Voyeurism,Anal,Double Penetration,Rough sex, Spanking
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 497905
Member Since: April 1, 2005
Last Modified: April 11, 2023
LadyRoscoe
Some words from LadyRoscoe:

I'm a 37 year old woman. I've been writing since I was big enough to hold a pencil. All kinds of works. Anywhere from fantasy and history, to modern, to the most erotic fantasy scene I get in my head.

My writing comes from a delightful mix of personal experiences that are very much real, either experienced myself, or observed through others' experiences, sprinkled with dramatic flare and fantasy to kick up the erotic factor.

In real life, I am a submissive in a 24/7 BDSM monogamous dynamic. I am a sensual creature. I enjoy impact play and rough sex. I am His and His only.

We have been active BDSM community members and practitioners for a little over a decade. We teach Better Sex, Risk Aware Kink, and Rope Bondage classes within our local BDSM/Kink community. If you have questions, or curiosities, please do not hesitate to comment on a piece or DM me.

Please write feedback as you experience and enjoy my pieces. I love hearing from my readers, and I will do my best to respond to keep the conversation going.

Thank you for letting me love my dream of being a published writer.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board