Literotica.com
index : members : pervinplainpackage : Biography

Add to favorites

pervinplainpackage
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
pervinplainpackage's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 504510
Member Since: April 15, 2005
Last Modified: November 5, 2012
pervinplainpackage
Some words from pervinplainpackage:

For those who do enjoy my stories, please send me private comments and tell me what you liked, what effect it had on you, what I can improve, and what kinds of stories you would like me to write next. I appreciate all types of feedback.

Some of my stories involve power exchange, willing and unwilling. That doesn't mean I would ever want anyone of these stories to come true. That doesn't mean I advocate forced sex. These are fantasy stories, and I view fantasy as catharsis. Reading a story and enjoying it is not the same as wanting it to come true, and it's not the same as hoping that it will come true. Treat these stories the same way that you would treat the "Beauty" trilogy by Anne Rice. We are exploring the interaction of power and sexuality, and in that interaction lies some very powerful erotic impulses. But these are not impulses we all share. I accept that some will find these stories offensive and some will find them abusive, and I apologize for that in advance. This is a huge site with a large number of contributors and I'm sure there are other authors who write stories more to your liking.

Beside the erotic pleasure I derive from writing these stories, I also derive a significant amount of pleasure from turning you on...let me know how I can do that better. We're trying to turn each other on, not teach moral lessons. At least, that's what I think we're doing here....

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board