• Authors
  • Dirty_Old_Man3

Dirty_Old_Man3

Used to love to write normal stories, but now I have moved on to BIGGER and more FANTASTIC things. Like most authors, none of my stories are 100% truth, but most of us would be lying if we said that none of it was based on a combination of other people we know and experiences we have shared with them or wish that we had. Just remember that UNLESS my stories START with the line "This story is absolutely true to the best of my recollection," it is at least 95% likely to be a fantasy based on real people, events, or places, but none of these people, places, or events happened to occur at the same time to the same people in the same place (at least, not while I was there). Enjoy my stories, leave me HONEST feedback (without the grammar lessons -- they are almost all typographical errors ANYWAY), and feel free to come back to my stories as often as you like! I just ask that you do not submit them as your own on ANY other sites...that is theft! If any of them have not yet been copyrighted, consider the copyright pending and assume that I will find you and that I will treat the pictures of your naked body the same way you treated my stories.

One more thing: If you are going to vote on my stories, do me a favor and vote based on the content, NOT what YOU wish it had been. Some of these details are fictional while others actually happened, just not to the same people, or in the same places, or in the same order. The best way to judge a story is to ask yourself later if you felt like you were actually there. Did you get a picture in your mind about:
a). how the place might have looked?
b). how the people might have felt?
c). how absolutely exciting it would have been to see it as it happened in the story?

Never judge a story based on what YOU would have done. If YOU want to write a story and take it in a different direction, YOU write it and YOU submit YOUR work! THEN we will see how good the story would have been YOUR way!

I welcome all comments, especially questions about the content, as long as you are honest with your comments. Don't just criticize a story because it is not the way YOU would have done it. If it is NOT the way YOU would have done it, then DO IT!

Location

Central USA

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
24Followers
31Following
43My Favorites
147My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Role-Play

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Dirty_Old_Man3 by clicking here.