• Authors
  • mintabal3239

mintabal3239

The author of these short stories is 60 plus. He writes stories of various categories. In the stories that appear in this portal he wants to explore the many nooks and corners of human sexual behaviour.
These stories, like most works of fiction, are not wholly the product of the writer's imagination. They are partly based on events that he has encountered during the years he was a medical professional, part of which was as a specialist in venereology. As human behaviour can be bizarre, and as these stories explore nooks and corners, some incidences and characters can be so unusual as to hurt the sensibilities of some readers. The writer earnestly requests such readers, before posting their comments, to ponder the fact that fiction has to portray life, and life is often good, sometimes bad, but rarely it can also be positively ugly.
The writer is not a reformist, but if many of the stories illustrate the importance of traditional family values it is because he has found that in the long run that lead to happiness.
His aim is for the stories to be stories primarily with descriptions of erotic incidences, and not just erotic incidences woven around a thin plot as erotic stories so often are. The stories thus have a beginning, middle, and an end with sexual acts described only when needed for proper narration of the story.
The stories are all set in India. As a vast majority of those who visit this portal are from the Western world it is hoped that they would get a glimpse of the culture of the Indian subcontinent. In this shrinking globe it is not a bad idea for them to know something of how one in every five of world's human beings think and act.

Location

United States

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
457Followers
1Following
3Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

None

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact mintabal3239 by clicking here.