Literotica.com
index : members : The Wanderer : Biography

Add to favorites

The Wanderer
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
The Wanderer's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: 
Location: Kernow, UK
Orientation: 
Interested In: Sleeping,Dreaming,Paying Veterinary bills
Status: 
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Writing
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 511651
Member Since: May 3, 2005
Last Modified: February 20, 2024
The Wanderer
Some words from The Wanderer:

I understand that some people do not enjoy my stories or how I write them. That’s fine with me, I’m only here for the fun.

However I do find it annoying that so many vocal critics who are so quick to proudly tell me in public exactly how I'm doing it wrong and/or moan and complain about my Grammar and spelling etc.

Strangely - most often - these self-proclaimed literary geniuses all have the same ominous phrase on their Literotica profile page.

"This user does not have any submissions yet!"

I would like to invite those numpties to stop pulling their pissers, get off their lazy arses and write their own Magnum opus and post it.

If you are incapable of entertaining others, then don't have the audacity to tell me (or any other poster) how I/we are doing it wrong!

Putting your name to an “all too often” inane comment just shows the world how ignorant and arrogant you are.

I've always written (and posted) for fun, not to teach English or make money.

For folks who really are trying to offer genuine advice to amateur writers, the correct way of doing so is by clicking the "Send Private Feedback" link at the bottom of every story on this site. I’m sure your suggestions and advice would be most welcome and appreciated by the authors.

DC

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board