• Authors
  • LordRaziel

LordRaziel

Not much on the bio part as for the norm of not normal that is me; i do not talk well about myself, but i am going to try a bit just for the sake of amusement. I am far from the norm which is good cause normal is boring and wouldn't be found here anyway. I am smart and have a self depreciative sense of humor and a complete inability to spell.
That aside i consider myself to be a nerd and am proud of it. I do outdoor work for a living; working for my family making decent money. I do enjoy my job and since it consists of heavy lifting as a daily, and usually hourly, basis it does help me with keeping in shape and of course making me even stronger which i have always enjoyed. As i am NOT a body builder, daily life that helps me get stronger is not only practical it is quite fun. Not much a tan despite my native American ancestors: i am the whitest kid on the block. Or, at the moment, red...sunburns... Ouch, but used to them. my theme song is Wierd Al Yankovicks "White and Nerdy".

i love to read, mostly fantasy and erotic stories. favorite authors include Robert Jordan, Piers Anthony, Christopher Stasheff, Terry Goodkind, !!ANNE RICE!!, and of course many from this website as well. keep up the good works.

other then reading i spend my time on my computer being all nerdy and stuff and occasionally going to the beach or local pool for a swim..i love to swim but hate the hassle of GOING somewhere to swim...especially since most of those places have stupid rules about actually WEARING something when ya swim.

(Wow i'm able to write more about myself then i expected..must be the caffeine..so ill continue with the ramblings)

Hmm, more about me? well im persistantly single as i am not an easy person to get along with. i like things a certain way and do not like to argue or the games the most women ive met like to play. but c'est la vie. c'est l'amore.

Location

Florida

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Oral, Vampyre, Bondage, D/s

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact LordRaziel by clicking here.