• Authors
  • Horny Couple

Horny Couple

We are a happily married horny couple, Christine is 59 and Bruce is 62, who really enjoy warming up by reading the great stories on Literotica. We like to masturbate each other while reading stories. Christine especially likes reading stories while having her pussy licked or while using a vibrator. They have been a big part of our sex life for many years.

We both enjoy giving and receiving oral sex - our favorite, plus masturbation and fucking. Christine loves using her vibrator(s) on her clit and cums many times and she is a squirter, which we both love. Christine has also discovered that she enjoys anal play. She often uses a butt plug, even wearing it even when we go out or when she goes to the YWCA. And recently we bought a double dildo which she loves.
Christine, with her 34B boobs and always pert nipples, always goes bra-less and is a natural exhibitionist, often flashing me her tits.

We have a few stories now but there will be more to cum. Some of our stories are based on real events, you'll have to guess which one(s).

Location

Midwest

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
93Followers
1My Favorites
133My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Squirting, Oral, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Butt Plug, Analingus

Contact Author

Contact Horny Couple by clicking here.