• Authors
  • this_way_up_hun

this_way_up_hun

Hi all I'm Sarah, I'm a slim, blue eyed blond Non-op Transsexual woman living on the Cambridge, Essex border in the UK.

On the whole I'm gentle, unassuming and good-natured, I always try to see the best in people and I never judge or condemn others as I wouldn't like it done to me. I am a confident woman though and I like to go out and enjoy myself with my friends whenever I can. I happily mix in with the world at large, and I try to blend in as best I can. I have never once had a disparaging comment aimed at me in over four years of going out, but if you would feel uneasy being seen out with me (a TG woman) in a normal environment then I'm obviously not the girl for you!

Honesty is important to me, as is good manners... not in the 'old fashioned' sense, but as simple common courtesy. It cost nothing to be polite and I have no time for rude, bigoted or dishonest people!

I have a good healthy attitude towards sex, and for quite a few years I've held a keen interest in Bondage and BDSM. I'm naturally Submissive by nature, but because of that don't make the mistake of thinking me weak willed or a fool! I know exactly who I am and I have high self esteem. If I went out socially with you for example, I would expect to be treated with the same regard you would give to any other woman, especially so in a vanilla environment, so any kinky games you may want to play while out would have to be very subtle. Once alone however you may do with me as you wish, and I will do everything I can to make you happy and proud of me as a good sub should.

I'm pansexual, so it doesn't matter to me whether you are a woman, a guy, a couple, or TG, if the right chemistry is there it is the person inside I will be attracted to, and if you feel the same 'spark' for me the rest will work itself out naturally... If I am to share myself I want it to be with someone who I care about and who I know cares about me too, otherwise it is cold and impersonal and I see no point in that. To me sex is not just about sex, but about building a relationship filled with ease and genuine affection, to be social friends as well as intimate ones... Even in a D/s sense. After all, if we are going to be intimate it is vital that we feel totally relaxed with each other, and most importantly, to enjoy each others company.

I'm not at all promiscuous, but nor am I a prude, and I will NOT be just another notch on the bedpost! So if you do wish to contact me please remember that I am a person, not an object?! I will not be spoken to like a piece of meat and if you do I will simply ignore you!

I'm primarily here to show my stories and to make friends, as it would be nice to find other like-minded people who have no issues with Transgendered people who also have a shared interest in BDSM and erotica.

Location

Cambridge, UK

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
4Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Bdsm & Bondage

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact this_way_up_hun by clicking here.