• Authors
  • Purr_Alaina

Purr_Alaina

I'm someone who cannot go a single day without reading a story - whether it be a short story, an entry on here or something I fancy from the "Best-Sellers" list! I own over 3000 books, going from practically every release from my favourite authors to the classics to the books that I just liked the title of! I always leave comments on the stories that I like - never anonymously though; you wanna know who likes your stuff right? - and I love to read what others write. I've submitted a few things recently and hopefully I'll find that people enjoy my stuff - that way I'll make the time to finish the half dozen different stories that are all in different stages of completion!

05/08/09
I have to say that I am pretty disappointed with my submissions - I really need to work on the follow-up chapters! I have started most of them, but I have that many stories going through my head, I have to write whats in it at the time!

I have just submitted a new story, which will hopefully be approved and the second chapter is already partly written.

'A letter of Farewell' has half of a second chapter, as well as 'Hope in Heaven'. I haven't started on a third chapter of 'I'm dreaming of you', as I am not 100% certain on where I need to take it in the future.
Along with those, and the new one I have just submitted (To live another Life), I am also working on, but have not submitted:-
- Coming Together : a young woman travels halfway across the world to find her family, but finds even more! (This is halfway finished and I do keep adding to it, when I am happy with it, I will submit it.)
- Eternal Forgiveness : her marriage ended due to her secret, but when her secret came back to haunt her, she knew she had to tell! (I started this one before my dad got ill and had to stop. I need to rethink it a bit and then I will submit it)
- Missing : after being taken away from her family, she must overcome all of her fears and learn to love again. (I've only just got through the first part of this and am suffering a little writers block, but I will complete it!)
- On a day like today : a mans view on the love of his life (This story has been ongoing since I was about 17! I can never manage to finish it as I know where I need it to go and know it will make me cry! I know, I'm a silly woman, but it's not the normal sort of story, it's based around the song 'Honey' by Bobby Goldsboro - listen to it and you will know what I mean!)
- R & J;- A real Tale : Not Romeo & Juliet, but a relationship that appeared to be just as doomed! (I'm still not certain about this one, it was just a quick idea that I started to write and keep adding a few sentences to every now and again)
- To the Heart of Matter : A young man has a secret and a fetish, one is unbelievable and the other just feels good! (I started this for someone on here and never got to finish it due to a family emergency. Once I have fine tuned it, I will submit this just for him and hope it is what he was after!)

I am certain that list will grow even longer, I am just inspired by about everything!

I don't know if people actually read these things, but if someone actually does and they have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me!

19/08/09
It has been officially 4 years since I joined Lit and I don't know where the time has gone! I know it sounds weird, but I joined the day before my 21st birthday and tomorrow I turn 25 - I am feeling soooo old! Gonna have to read some of my favourites just to make me feel better - too bad I'm on my lonesome, the man about the house works nights! I'll have to make fun for myself!

Location

England

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
22Following
20My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Prefer Not To Disclose

Contact Author

Contact Purr_Alaina by clicking here.