• Authors
  • Sonny Boy Jacobsen

Sonny Boy Jacobsen

Greetings all Literotica femdom story fans:

I have been contacted by various authors to do re-writes of their femdom stories. I am almost always happy to oblige, provided I am given 100% carte-blanche to change character's names, age range, sexual orientation, and appearance.

I also sometimes find it necessary to 'tweak' the juxtaposition of the dominant over the submissive by changing the characters position and/or the spanking implement being used.

I always try to give the original author credit in my header but every once in a while I mess things up. If I have inadvertently posted a re-write without giving the original author their due, sorry author, I really deserve to be spanked for that.

I was a literature minor back in school (during the dark ages) and while I am not real strict on spelling and punctuation I am a stickler for maintaining strict sexual orientation throughout the story (that means my female dominants do not 'switch' into female submissives) and I am particularly concerned over maintaining what used to be called 'good erotic logic' (that means my male submissives do not 'switch' into male dominants).

If you wanted to perform a searchable keyword summary, some of the terms and abbreviations you might use to locate my type of storyline includes: F/m > femdom > female dominant > male submissive > spanking > ass-worshipping > analingus > humiliation > teasing and denial > orgasm denial > S&M > B&D > BDSM > non-consensual > non-con > n/c.

There are only seven short stories in my MA'AM series. They are all domestic-type femdom with the exception of story number seven, which is female submissive. All of the stories are pure fantasy with the exception of (once again) story number seven, which actually happened. All of the characters in my stories are over eighteen years of age.

I tend to shy away from your typical whip-wielding leather-clad dominatrix and concentrate more on domestic style femdom with the woman 'comfortably-attired' in t-shirt and bluejeans.
You may rest assured that the submissive male beneath her will NOT be EITHER 'comfortable' OR 'attired'.

Although I always try to show the proper respect to all of the dominant females in my life I also try not to take the whole thing too seriously and I attempt to maintain a good sense of humor throughout. Consequently, good old fashioned constructive criticism and really bad jokes, where appropriate, are always welcome.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the stories. Makes my bottom red just thinking about it.

Warm regards,

Sonny Boy Jacobsen

Please feel free to join the adult Yahoo group that I have been moderating called a femdom assworshipping group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/femdom_assworshipping_group/?yguid=117434878

(end of message)

Location

Chicago

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
53Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Femdom / spanking / ass-Worshipping

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Sonny Boy Jacobsen by clicking here.