• Authors
  • M-Y-Erotica

M-Y-Erotica

March, 2022

I joined this site 17 years ago, and it's now been 16 years since I published a story here.

I didn't leave writing, but I haven't been writing erotica. So far my first novel hasn't found a literary agent, so I'm working on the second. Maybe it will have better luck. I'm sorry that I can't connect it with my Literotica career, because it's your encouragement that made me believe I had a skill to nurture. So thank you for all the comments and emails. I still read every one.

You can see how my writing grew by looking at my stories here.
- "A Gift of Tea" and "10 minutes" are simply hot sex stories.
- "Nothing Between Us", by far the most popular story (so close to 5 million views! I can't believe it!), is longer and explores love and friendship a little, though ending in some hot sex.
- "North Shore" is a full novella with complex themes, fears, desires, sexual questioning, and I hope a lot of hot sex. I mean, despite the complex scenes, there's like 3,000 words dedicated to an act of cunnilingus. That novella is still the closest to my heart.

Whatever happens, thank you again for the reads and the lovely thoughts sent my way. I hope there's been a nice combination of arousal, smiles, and feels as you work through the stories I wrote here.

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1343Followers
9Following
14My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

I Have Preferences, But I Try To Avoid Fetishes.

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact M-Y-Erotica by clicking here.