• Authors
  • Karolina

Karolina

Hi, everyone, wishing you a great spring.

I am only offering some explanations so that you won't think I like keeping you intentionally on the edge for the next installment of Original Sin and to clarify that I will finish the story and eventually post another.

Thank you for you emails and your continuous support.

I have received may comments that the actual plot of my story is based on a mexican soap opera and that I have stolen the concept and should post a disclaimer or something.

If that makes anyone feel better and not like I have tricked you, I will.

Just to inform everyone, yes, the story is based on a soap opera, which is based on another soap opera back in the 1960s, which is based on a romance novel published even earlier.

But I think most of us, when we come upon a great love story, we replay it as a fantasy in our minds adding or removing parts in order to make it our own personal love story.

I don't think you will be impressed by the originality of the concepts in romance stories. A good percent of the stories are altered versions of Pretty Woman but just as good, aren't they?

Romance stories concepts are pretty obvious and well tested. But what we all want is for these stories to be presented in an intriguing way.

So, I have just presented you with my own version of this love story, hoping not to offend anyone. And guys, remember I'm not in it for the money.

I'm still sorry it's taking me too long. I have another story messing up with my mind and I can't seem to get either of them going. Sorry.

So please keep up with me just a little longer.

Kisses,
Karolina

Location

Mediterranean

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
80Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Karolina by clicking here.