• Authors
  • your_siren_rogue

your_siren_rogue

I enjoy creating erotic stories from people's fantasies, help their imagines explore the excitement of possibilities. I am very sexual and enjoy writing detailed, picturesque stories for readers. I have been writing erotica for a little over 4 years, off and on. I hope that you enjoy the stories that I create and if you have fantasies that you would like to see published in an erotic story made for you, let me know.

To request a story: Please submit your ideal features for your partner(s) (i.e. hair color, height, shape, breast size, etc); identify your personal fantasy (i.e sex with a stranger, threesome, evening of oral, bondage, etc); provide a brief description of yourself with likes and dislikes. Because of my work schedule and other obligations it will take me about two weeks to get the story written, editted and back to you. I reserve the right to post the story here for reviews. Personal short stories (2-5 pages) are $5.00 (via paypal), longer stories will be priced and discussed during order process.

The easiest way for me to get the background for a story is to send an email with a list of questions or to chat with you via Yahoo, briefly to identify what you are looking for. I will then send you the story via email, postal delivery will require a printing and delivery fee (to inlcude postage).

Location

US

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

None

Contact Author

Contact your_siren_rogue by clicking here.