Literotica.com
index : members : foxymoron : Biography

Add to favorites

foxymoron
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
foxymoron's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: my cellphone says I'm Roaming
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: fplmw
Status: Single
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: nothing in particular. I'm kind of vanilla these days.
Pets: None
User Number: 59753
Member Since: October 29, 2001
Last Modified: September 22, 2009
foxymoron
Some words from foxymoron:

I'm the girl your mama warned you about. Am I bad? No. Technically, you're not considered bad until you get caught. And I have yet to be caught. That's probably why I change my appearance all the time. That's not my photo on display.

There once was a rumor that I was a lesbian. I almost believed it until I joined the military. Now I know it's not true. Lesbians don't join the military, believe me. They're way too smart for that. There's a different term for that kind of woman in service. She's called Captain Feller.

Life could be worse. I could be in Iraq or Afganistan playing poker with soldiers and marines. I'm glad I'm home but I sure could use a proper lay. Boys are so boring.

I guess that's about all you need to know about me for the moment. However, if you feel inclined to drop me a note or ask a question, feel free to do so. I may be equally inclined to reply. To insure a prompt and immediate response, please be a tall slender Jessica Rabbit look-a-like or a Green Beret with sexy eyes and a massive... weapon.

20JAN06 updates

I'm back into action again. I have a great life and have learned to document my events and affairs. Yes, there have been quite a few exciting liaisons in the last few years and those stories will naturally be embellished and fictionalized so that I come out looking like the heroine and Super Sex Machine that I truly am.

And if my favorite Master Sergeant is reading this, I want you and everyone to know that the story about you is true and accurate because I wrote within minutes of you walking out the door.

SEP2009 Update:

I've been out of the country for a few years but I haven't forgotten about you Literoticans. I have a few stories in the final editing stages so be looking for them soon. And yes, I'm finally getting out of the military. "Some jokes ain't got no punch lines."

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board