• Authors
  • dixon78rw

dixon78rw

Hi there,
I'm just a fun loving guy who came to this site looking for a hot sexy woman with a pretty smile to click with who has similar interests as mine, likes to laugh a lot and wants to have some discrete wild kinky fun!!! I've gone to parties/bars/the beach/camping/you name it to meet new people and I still do occasionally; but I thought I'd try something new for a change of pace and see what transpires, if anything??!!
If you really want to know me, you need to talk with me and ask questions...!!! I'm an excellent listener and I'll answer all your questions...!!! If all you want and like to do is suck, fuck, and cummm a lot...!!!!, well, you came to the right place for that too!!! NO STRINGS ATTACHED...!!!! Right now, I'm having fun with open relationships but I would consider something more!!! So I'll leave that door open for now. Either way, we have to start somewhere, so let's go play and have some fun already...!!!!
If you think you might be the one I'm looking for,..LET'S PLAY, and find out!!! Maybe it'll lead to something more..., maybe it won't! We won't know until we give it a try though, will we???
I look forward to hearing from you and putting a smile on your face...!!!

Location

Iowa City, Iowa

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

Contact Author

Contact dixon78rw by clicking here.