• Authors
  • cuteblondgurl

cuteblondgurl

I am an elementary school teacher, married, and have many sexual fantasies. I have often thought that I would like to write them down. Recently I joined a site for married folks to hook up with other married persons. I did it not to cheat but to fantasize and talk about my previous experiences. In writing there I got closer to my goal of writing erotica, and now have taken this step. I hope to talk about my real life experiences at first, to be followed by some figments of my fertile imagination. I welcome feedback of all types from writers who wish to help me with my style or suggestions. Or from people who just read the story and wanted to say that they either liked it or didn't. I live near the shore in NJ, am blonde with long hair,blue green eyes, and as my husband says a body made for f***ing. I love sex and have since my first experience in high school, which due to the guidelines here I will not be able to talk about. I welcome a chance to hear from you.

I would like to say thanks for the folks that established this Literotica site. You not only have a tremendous product here and give us the opportunity to express ourselves, but you have also provided an opportunity for us to meet some really great people. I, for one, would never have had the chance to meet some of the wonderful women that have written to me without this site. And for those women that have helped me realize that my bi-side is alive and well, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Finally, to my new best friend from Houston, know that you have captured my heart, and look forward to our first adventure together.

Location

Monmouth, New Jersey

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers

Contact Author

Contact cuteblondgurl by clicking here.