• Authors
  • bellaballanda

bellaballanda

Life is always in flux isn't it? I'm bad at writing these things. I'll do my best to give you a peek into who I am, but if you really want to get to know me, send me a message.


I've been around the BDSM scene since summer of 2006, but I see my involvement as a journey, not just a way to get to some random end. Keeping that in mind, I'm still learning a lot about myself and what I want in life. I have pretty strong submissive tendencies but some would still call myself a switch. I'm like a 80/20 sub I guess. I really enjoy throwing my fellow subs under the big yellow bus (that's why they say your best assistant in a scene is another sub)... I'm not looking for people for me to top. I have one boy I see on occasiaion, and he uses up ever last ounce of toppiness I get...


For me, submission is about trust: trusting someone enough to give up control. My dominant persona is who I am in the everyday world. During my submission, I want to give that all up to someone trust worthy of it.


People like to ask about limits a lot of the time. I really only have three: scat, children, and animals. Does that mean I'll do anything with everyone, no, but it does mean that with the right dominant and the right amount of time and trust in the relationship, I'm willing to move beyond what I think I might be capable of at this moment in time. That's really the power of an intense relationship, a power exchange between to people...


After all the serious talk, I am a bit of a brat (in a good way I promise). I just moved to the Bay Area, CA in September of 2006, so I'm still getting my bearings (how long do I get to use that excuse?).


So what am I looking for?


Right now, a primary partner. I have two lovely partners right now and while I care for them deeply, I know deep down inside that their primary partners will (and should) always come first. I want to be first in someone's life now.


So who are you? You're a 24-40 (approximately) dominant man in the bay area. I tend to like my men tall and broad (to make me feel small) but I'm open to all kinds.

I'm very involved in the public scene in the Bay Area. I go to public parties and attend all types of events. The public scene is very important to me. Does it have to be important to you? No, but you must realize that that's a part of who and what I am.


I'm a member of a social group for people under 35 who are interested in BDSM so if you're in the South Bay area and are looking to meet other people your age, send me a message or a wink.

Location

USA

Member Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Following
2My Favorites
14My Comments

Contact Member

Contact bellaballanda by clicking here.