Literotica.com
index : members : JamesLacy : Biography

Add to favorites

JamesLacy
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JamesLacy's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: SW Ohio
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Nearly all, especially tits; big ones, little ones, barely titties, hardly titties and va va zoomers. God I love tits! I don't like gross fetishes like scat, kids, incest, blood & WS.
Pets: None
User Number: 60750
Member Since: November 2, 2001
Last Modified: November 4, 2013
Some words from JamesLacy:

I am an erotic story writer, an avid fan of erotic literature and try to have sex whenever I can. I have written mostly BDSM stories to date with some Erotic Coupling, Mature or general sex stories. My future stories will probably concentrate more on Erotic Coupling and Mature stories.

I welcome feedback and comments about my stories from readers, and I will respond even if you're critical.

I believe that the most important issue for good sex is striving to satisfy your partner first and foremost. It's been my luck to receive the greatest sex, in return, when I concentrate on pleasing her first. It has resulted in my partners doing sexual activities they normally say they don't do, but were happy to do them with me.

It's been my experience that when the sex is good for both partners, both she and I want to snuggle up and go to sleep. Think about it.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board