Literotica.com
index : members : BADSAM689 : Biography

Add to favorites

BADSAM689
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BADSAM689's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: New Orleans, LA
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: BDSM, nudity, oral sex, bondage, spanking, nipple clamps
Pets: None
User Number: 617361
Member Since: December 27, 2005
Last Modified: January 9, 2020
BADSAM689
Some words from BADSAM689:

My name is Peter Jude. I'm a true Creole; I can date my ancestry in New Orleans to before the Louisiana Purchase.

I want to learn about the BDSM life style . My nicname is an anagram for Bondage And Discipline, Sadism And Masochism.

I love nudity. I think it's beautiful and erotic. I also like oral sex, nipple clamps, spanking, bondage and discipline. I'm a switcher.

I do not profess to be a great writer. I'm not nearly as good as some of the authors here. My stores are just for enjoyment; I enjoy writing them. I have tried to make all my characters appear as normal people with normal occupations and normal everyday problems. I believe I have succeeded. I have copyrighted all of them. I hope you enjoy reading them.

Please e-mail me your comments. I respond to all constructive critism. I have followed the advice of some of my readers and edited my stories. PLEASE, PLEASE re-read them. I believe that they are much better now. I thank my readers for their comments and their votes.

Just remember:

It's the dream afraid of waking that never takes a chance, and the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live.

So, when the night is too lonely and the road has been too long;

Don't forget that

Far beneath the bitter snow, lies the seed that becomes the Rose. B. Midler

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board