• Authors
  • secretosmios

secretosmios

First of all, I do not like degradation, causing pain nor abusing anyone, not even if that person likes it. Simply cannot function under those circumstances, and pity takes over pleasure.

To me, pleasure is to be shared evenly. I like that EVERYBODY enjoys, and my participation will always strive to this. As I have grown older, I have discovered that "straight" and "gay" are just brands used by people that is afraid of what is not wholly understood. Sex is simply sex, devised originally as a lure to instigate reproduction and the species survival; but nowadays we can let that so-basic purpose aside, and keep the fun part of it. So fun can be found in the most surprising places, ways and manners. As long as respect is around, everything may go.

I am a married male, who has learned to become a great third.
I feel that a housewife can have more men than her ole husband, just because of nature of relationships and her physiology. It is a wonderful experience for her and, as long as the husband is not left aside or denied his fair share of her lust, it can and MUST be exercised at least once in her and his lifetime. The role of the husband here may range -to my concept- from direct listener, watcher, participant or lead; I simply NEED to be there.
I would feel sad and pleasure vanish from me, if she would want to go by herself.

Very many husbands like, as myself, to showcase their wives sharing their hottest pictures / videos. I feel real identified in this, as my own wife is still very sexy and alluring, so sharing her images bring back the excitement of when taken, and bring new ideas for future and fantasizing. For this reason, when I chat with some other proud husband, what I will enjoy most besides the sexy pics of his wife, HIS insight of the picture and circumstances; and his fantasizing along too, hehe.
I will LOVE to build a fun, sexy tale together, where his, her and my kinks blend into a hot imaginative sex adventure for three.

Love to participate in MFM fun, in any role as long as I am there during the live fun. Love to be there it with another couple, in any possible role. Or with my wife with a visiting gentleman, which we have joyfully resumed.

Lots of techno variations as Skype / whatsapp / videochat, or telephone call, are real fun, and have helped getting in touch with the most wonderful, sexy people. Loce to c2c.

Thus, I have grown to enjoy Bi sex a lot. I will always go for a female, but if one is not around, or is not willing, sometimes you can have male sex which is great too. I am no sissy at all; just happens that I have discovered that without words, the hornyness can be communicated among humans. I have discovered that watching some guy developing an erection, by some sort of empathy, I become horny and grow my own hardon real quick, and imagine immediately some hot variations that would render nude sexy mingling, with all it has to offer for both. Reciprocating is my main feeling, as is the best for building confidences and virtuous sex relationships.

I have joined this site, in a strive to broaden possibilities to have sexy fun. I LOVE the chat rooms, and meeting people with some similar orientation.


If we have a good chat, I will be delighted to keep the contact thru email secretosmios@yahoo.es

Jorge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZl0qFq108 I love mature women

fun link inkei.net/menu/

Location

Here, real close, whispering in you ear what you will love to hear

Gender

Male

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
5Followers
86Following
70My Favorites
15My Comments

More About Me

Age

67

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Women, Lust, Storytelling, Storybuilding, Roleplaying, Porn-Collection, Witnessing Orgasm, Help Others To Cumm, Edging

Fetishes

ASS, LEGS, Eyecontact

Contact Author

Contact secretosmios by clicking here.