• Authors
  • huelust

huelust

UPDATE: I want to thank you all so much for the continued feedback on the Behind the Masks and Lucas and Sanaii Scenes from a Life. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Yes, I am still alive (lol) and I do still write when life permits. Recently, I found a stash of half finished stories. Reading them I can say without a doubt that what I posted here was some of my best! I am honored to have had the chance to share with you. If I ever decide to publish anything, I will update Lit readers first. Thank you for your continued support.

I write intercultural erotica, because I'm intrigued by the idea of two people being so driven by lust or curiosity they're willing to break the bonds of society's conditioning regarding race, beauty, and what is and is not "acceptable behavior".

I love a good romance with strong characters, but I'm also a devotee of hard core rauchiness, frequent use of the "f" word and other profanities. If that motley combination offends you, please look elsewhere.

I'm not on literotica much anymore but I do appreciate your continued reading and hopefully continued enjoyment of this series. This story was really the peak of my inspiration of an erotica writer- ha!

Racist and crazy flamers don't be too chickenshit to challenge your assumptions about ethnicity, superiority, and beauty. Our society thrives on illusion.

-HueL

Location

US

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
558Followers
4My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact huelust by clicking here.