Literotica.com
index : members : ebonyloveswhiteboyz : Biography

Add to favorites

ebonyloveswhiteboyz
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ebonyloveswhiteboyz's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Atlanta
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: flm
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: white boys, spankings, some BDSM as long as it isn't to over the top,white men especially,
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 632141
Member Since: January 24, 2006
Last Modified: July 21, 2010
Some words from ebonyloveswhiteboyz:

Hi! I'm 18 years old and about to go to my first year of college, trying to major in psychology. I really enjoy writing, especially erotic stories, but the wierd thing is that i'm still a virgin. I want to save myself for someone who cares for me in that special way, it doesn't have to be after marriage though, and I haven't found anyone like that yet, and plus i'm very picky. I think that writing erotica fills in the gap of that sexual side that most everyone I know has already gotten to.

Well,I'm a plus size African American woman who has a GGG cup which makes me more plus size than i actually am. I'm 5'9 and have dark brown hair to my shoulders, wear glasses, astrology sign is a Cancer so i'm very sensitive, and i think i have a great personality, more of a tom-boy than girly girl. I am straight and the one thing that i guess you will notice from my name is that i love white guys. Blonde hair blue hair turn me on but i love all races and will date anyone who has a sweet southern personality.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board