• Authors
  • ebonyloveswhiteboyz

ebonyloveswhiteboyz

Hi! I'm 18 years old and about to go to my first year of college, trying to major in psychology. I really enjoy writing, especially erotic stories, but the wierd thing is that i'm still a virgin. I want to save myself for someone who cares for me in that special way, it doesn't have to be after marriage though, and I haven't found anyone like that yet, and plus i'm very picky. I think that writing erotica fills in the gap of that sexual side that most everyone I know has already gotten to.
Well,I'm a plus size African American woman who has a GGG cup which makes me more plus size than i actually am. I'm 5'9 and have dark brown hair to my shoulders, wear glasses, astrology sign is a Cancer so i'm very sensitive, and i think i have a great personality, more of a tom-boy than girly girl. I am straight and the one thing that i guess you will notice from my name is that i love white guys. Blonde hair blue hair turn me on but i love all races and will date anyone who has a sweet southern personality.

Location

Atlanta

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
14Following
12My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

White Boys, Spankings, Some Bdsm As Long As It Isn't To Over The Top, White Men Especially,

Contact Author

Contact ebonyloveswhiteboyz by clicking here.