Literotica.com
index : members : thick9 : Biography

Add to favorites

thick9
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
thick9's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Chicago, IL.
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpslw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Oral Sex, Nipple play, Sensual OTK Spanking, Extended Sex/role play,BD/SM
Pets: None
User Number: 6465
Member Since: November 21, 2000
Last Modified: October 28, 2009
Some words from thick9:

Loving all aspects of sex, especially a real good blow job. I have no fantasies left after been blessed to find women who truly enjoyed lavashing their oral abilities, as a sexual appetizer, on my thick endowment.

My belief has always been that a woman who enjoyed dicksucking could be aroused and cum without even being touched while she sucked on me and pleasured herself through her own mouth.

I have found a number of these women and seek them still. I enjoy a partner who enjoys this aspect of play and everything else!!

I have a multitude of fond memories plus the desire and will to create even more, with the right female partner. Mature, orally fixated females, who are non smokers, that enjoy the play aspect of sex, particularly oral may contact me at any time.

<thick9@hotmail.com>

I'm not constantly erect as I was at 19 and due to an accident now am alternatley enabled but, if you are enjoy working on it a bit the reward is worth it. Once I am hard I stay hard and relish extended play times. The longer you suck it the harder I get. There is no cum and run here.

Don't think I am just a taker. I love giving as good if not better than I get. Tongue, Lips, Fingers and Thumbs exploring her pussy and ass, while we sixty-nine is a favorite. Besides, just what do you think I will be doing later on with that nice thick Black dick** you just sucked up???

The love you give should be more than equal to the love you take!

Thick9

** "White men have cocks. Black men have DICKS! Big Black Dicks!"

-- comedian Marsha Warfield

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board