• Authors
  • Seahawk76

Seahawk76

I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain. I enjoy learning languages and am fluent in Spanish and am also studying Japanese but with a long way to go to reach fluency in that language.

Writing erotica is a hobby of mine. I enjoy it but don’t do it as consistently as I would like which explains the occasional long gaps between new stories. As you can tell from my stories I enjoy tales about public exhibitionism, embarrassed nude females, and enforced nudity. I don’t care much for hard core porn or long, graphic sex scenes so you won’t find much of that in my stories. I prefer writing character-driven erotica with a few unexpected twists and turns in the plot along the way. I like to put the female stars of my stories through an emotional roller coaster ride but always try to make sure they come out the other side stronger for having been forced out of their comfort zones.

Location

Texas

Gender

Male

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1205Followers
4Following
4My Favorites
3My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Writing, Languages, Travel

Fetishes

Female Public Exhibitionism

Contact Author

Contact Seahawk76 by clicking here.