Literotica.com
index : members : Chiefton : Biography

Add to favorites

Chiefton
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Chiefton's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Colorado Mountains
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Nearly Anything
Pets: None
User Number: 660909
Member Since: March 24, 2006
Last Modified: May 31, 2006
Some words from Chiefton:

I am a sincere gentleman that believes in pleasing a lady before I take my own pleasure. I am not a top or a bottom, but I will role play with and for the right lady.

It intoxicates me to participate in light BDSM. I enjoy experimenting with all types of bondage and would love to be with a Mistress, as long as I am her Dom.

If someone has never attempted to be on the giving or receiving end of a paddle or a whip in a bondage situation, then they have not truly experienced the pains that turn into pleasures of life.

I am new to posting erotic stories, so please be kind and give me your constructive comments only. This is a new and dark side of myself that I am exploring.

For the gentlemen or ladies who might be reading this, I hope the men please the ladies of their life before they decide to please them self with the lady's help. Most women will appreciate the fact that we men are learning about their erotic body and make them feel like they are on Cloud 9. It will also make the men better lovers and they, I hope, will pay more attention to the loves of their life.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board